Skip to content

File a Claim

File a claim

To file a claim for benefits under the Crime Victims Compensation Act, you will need to complete a Crime Victims Application for Compensation form (PDF). You can obtain the form at any of these locations:

  • Idaho Industrial Commission offices
  • Law enforcement agencies
  • Prosecuting attorney offices
  • Hospitals
  • Victim advocate group

If you have further questions, contact the benefits department.

ver: 2.1.0 | last updated: